Friday, October 2, 2009

Senior Project - Fall - Week 4

So, for this week, we ended the first sprint on our project on Monday. From what I've fathered, every one of the use cases seems to be done (although, everyone checking in code would be nice). Aside, we have begun divvying up the next set of use cases, of which we'll be near finished within the next week or so.

To be honest and frank, it has been difficult to keep the team on track and keep up decent momentum. Everyone's return to a normal class schedule, on top of senioritis and it being the last quarter for most has made that near impossible. I include myself in that somewhat, as last week alone I spent nearly 30 hours on papers, presentations, and classwork for my game design courses.

So, we're slowly trudging along. Hopefully everything will be finished by week 6, leaving the rest of it to be toyed with and slightly expanded on for the rest of the quarter.

No comments:

About Me

Software engineer, game developer, writer, and student. My work revolves around games, algorithms, real-time development, and creative works.